Ondo state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has sacked aides of his estranged Deputy, Agboola Ajayi, who recently defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
In a statement on Tuesday by his Chief Press Secretary, Segun Ajiboye, the affected aides are;
1. Mr Olomu Bayo, Special Assistant, Special Duties
2. Mr. Olawale Abolade Mukaila, Special Assistant, Photography
3. Mr. Babatope Okeowo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary
4. Mr. Samuel Ogunmusi, Personal Assistant, (Deputy Governor)
5. Mr. Omotunmise Tokunbo, Special Assistant to the wife of the Deputy Governor
6. Mrs Erifeyiwa Shola Akinnugba, (Photography, wife of the Deputy Governor )
“The affected aides are advised to submit all government’s properties in their possession to the Chief of Staff to the Governor.
“Arakunrin Akeredolu wishes them luck in their future endeavours” the statement said.